- A membership card and year pin
- Discounts at various motorcycle shops
- A discount on your optional insurance coverage with some of the private insurers
- Regular email updates with extensive information about motorcycling in B.C. including a comprehensive calendar of events
- Free legal counsel for questionable motorcycle related issues
- Experienced representation in all motorcycle related issues.
BCCOM is a professional lobbying organization that works on behalf of ALL motorcyclists rights in the province of B.C. and relies solely on membership dues to maintain a strong voice for the motorcycling community.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Join the British Columbia Coalition of Motorcyclists
Freedom Ain’t Free… But in B.C. it’s Affordable